Please read on to learn when and how you can apply for a refund.
Understand refund timelines of Coolcut. Coolcut processes refunds within 3–7 business days. However, the funds could take longer to show on your account depending on the payment method used. Your satisfaction with Coolcut is our primary goal. For any reasonable order dispute, Coolcut welcomes customers to contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an application.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please:
Download Version: Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
Coolcut will issue refunds either to the credit card, bank or PayPal account used in the purchase. Depending on the user's bank situation, refunds may take 2 to 5 business days to be credited.
Coolcut values every customer and works hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using Coolcut products and services. Coolcut offers a free trial plan, so customers can 'test-drive' before deciding to purchase. These trial plans have no functional limitation, and you could cancel the subscription anytime, Coolcut would never charge you before the trial ends. All these help customers make an informed purchase decision and avoid buying the wrong product for their needs.
· You have a persistent technical issue with our program, and our Support Team hasn’t been able to resolve it within 30 days.If you have encountered a technical problem with the program, with the installation and/or use of the purchased Effect set with a compatible program, contact our Support Team. Please provide a detailed description, screenshots of the issue, and any additionally requested information. If the Support Team does not solve your problem within 30 days, you may request a refund. Please note: if you don’t provide the information needed, we won’t be able to make the refund.
· You have accidentally purchased the same program twice within 14 days. If two orders for the same program are placed within 14 days of each other, one of the orders can be fully refunded. In this case, please contact us and provide your order numbers or transaction information for both orders.
· You have experienced activation problems that were not solved within 72 hours. If you encountered a problem with program activation and our Support Team was unable to get back to you within 72 hours of your help request, you can request a refund. Please provide us a screenshot of the issue.
Coolcut generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
1) Failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product's functioned and/or results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the free trial version before making their final purchase decision.
Coolcut does not refund software if products fail to meet customer's needs due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the products functions and capabilities.
2) A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. Coolcut recommends the customer contacts the card issuer if there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment. As Coolcut cooperates with an independent payment platform, it's impossible to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can't be cancelled.
3) A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within two hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, Coolcut's system will automatically send a registration e-mail within 1 hour. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, email typo, etc. In this case, customers should visit the Coolcut Support Center to retrieve it —all email will be responded to within 1 business day.
4) Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by the purchase the correct product from another company.
5) Coolcut Product price differences between different regions or price differences between Coolcut and other companies.
6) A refund request for part of a bundle. Coolcut cooperates with a third party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas, Coolcut may refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle's guarantee period.
7) A customer has a 'change of mind' after purchase.
1) A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the Coolcut support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the Coolcut support team.
2) A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if the order exceeds the days guarantee period.
3) Coolcut currently supports 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 system, Intel or AMD, higher than 2GHz processor and not less than 3gb RAM. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the free trial version before making their final purchase decision, according to the operating system to correct choice to prevent wrong purchase.
This declaration shall take effect from the date of renewal.
Sept 1, 2021